jeudi 30 septembre 2021

How to display value from updated table in dropdown list in ASP.NET

I am not able to successfully display the current value from a SQL Server database table after I have successfully updated the table from a dropdownlist in ASP.NET.

My dropdownlist works, I can select a value and it updates in the table. When I click the save button, it does show my values as saved on the .aspx page. However, the value does not display in the dropdown when I later display that .aspx page.

I will mention that my dropdown list is from a select of 2 values concatenated together, but my update to the table is the primary key, to retain db normalization. If this is what is causing the unwanted behavior, can anyone provide advice on how to display the value after update? It does work for any fields where I am not using concatenated values on the dropdownlists.

Thank you for any help you can provide!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire