mercredi 30 juin 2021

Invalid HTTP Header in a response

I have some URL and make a request to that URL but a response is invalid. I checked requests in Chrome dev tools and Chrome didn't find something wrong. I make a request in Postman but I receive "Parse Error: There seems to be an invalid character in response header key or value". Also I make requests in Axios in Node.js and I receive an error again.

After all, I checked request in chrome dev tools again and then I saw that:

Accept-Ranges: bytes
Connection: close
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:05:28 GMT
Server: Boa/0.94.14rc21

There are parsed headers from the response and I clicked on a "View source" and saw that:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 12:05:28 GMT
Server: Boa/0.94.14rc21
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Connection: close
<Content-Type:text/html>

Is it normal or I should receive content-type without angle brackets? Maybe it's documented somewhere as a standart?

UPD. I made requests to a dashboard of Yeastar TG200

UPD 2. Also I made POST-requests and I received valid content-type in response headers without angle brackets




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire