dimanche 27 juin 2021

How to run premade javascript files in a website?

I do have simple coding skills. I don't know too much about web development, only the very basics. I usually code in python and never have to use JavaScript or HTML.

So I made a game using Godot. And I exported my game with the html5 export.

It gave me

  • index.html
  • index.js
  • index.pck
  • index.wasm
  • favicon and PNG

I uploaded my game on itch.io, and they just needed a zip file of the above, but now I want to host the game on my own website.

I want to know the both methods of running the code in a small box on the website kind of like how it plays on itch and a way of playing just the app on the whole web page.

Likewise, I did try to research this online, but currently what I lack is how to describe this issue? Because all I search is how to run index.html file or how to implement that HTML in another HTML.

Which as you can guess gave me varied results from which none of them solved the issue and I realized that describing my issue here would be the best thing to do.

Oh, and I'm not going to make only games, so please don't give an answer that works specifically for games.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire