samedi 29 mai 2021

Website not shown in Google Cloud Platform

I have created a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) account with a domain name from Google Domains, registered with Google. I have created the project, bucket, storage, VM, and uploaded my personal website file(s) and folder(s) to propagate on for viewing. I believe that having followed all of the requested instruction(s) I should be able to view my website. I have also checked for the correct DNS server(s) and resource record(s) for my domain. In all cases when entering the information at the specified locations, I am informed that the information already exists or that there is a conflict error with my entry.

I am hoping that I can find the answers that I need as I have tried several times to contact Google support but to no avail. YouTube video(s) have provided some info but not resolving the issue.

Any assistance would be truly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire