samedi 29 mai 2021

How to link individual sql tables to categories on my web page?

I have 100 categories and each category has its data stored into individual sql tables. I don't wanna create a web page for all categories and run sql query from each individual pages to fetch table data. Any function or method to link subsequent tables to the categories is needed. I want to load category data from the sql table into a div box when I click on the category. Php loop or ajax is preferred

Reference -:

Categories-:

A B C

Php query -:

Select * from table 1 Select * from table 2 Select * from table 3 ....x.....x.....x.....

When clicking on each category, data from linked table must be loaded into a div box. Link A to table1 Link B to table2 ......




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire