dimanche 28 mars 2021

how to design a blog. using html css javascript and backend services

I have started web development, I have used WordPress but I want to code my own blog, but I don't know where to start, Can someone guide me as to which technologies I should use, what things I should learn, and what steps to follow. please do mentions how I can build good UI, and what are the things that require backend services. Can I make my blog totally on the frontend? I just want to have articles in it. furthermore, I am also learning to make an app from flutter so I am wanting to make a blog app for the website too (like connecting them). What is the use of backend in such blogs, and how much to do?. Is an API needed. I hope you can suggest to me some ideas.

please be simple and clear as possible.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire