mercredi 31 mars 2021

Development of Anti-Crawl System

I've been asked by a customer.

The request is to provide a solution to prevent crawling on customer's homepage.

However, no matter how hard look, I don't know how to develop a real-time log connection verification system.

Unless buy it.

The customer's homepage has been continuously scratched and registered in several domains that are assumed to be fake, reducing the quality of the homepage.

As a result, if search Google, the ranking on the customer's homepage will be lowered.

  1. To avoid this, I need a solution that can block the crawling bot.
  2. I need a log of everyone accessing the customer's homepage. (To determine if it is a bot or not)
  3. When it turns out to be a bot, I need a solution that can automatically force to redirect to honeypot page.

Do you have any advice?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire