dimanche 31 mai 2020

Which technology to implement the same web application?

I have checked the website and have researched some technologies this website is using. The website is here: https://www.wayfair.com/RoomPlanner3D/ After opening, there is a option create new room, I'm interested to know about that particular section. This allow us to design a new room. Can anybody tell me which technology the website using for that particular section to create room. And also can you suggest me which technology should I use to implement the same web application.

For your convenience, the list if technologies I have researched for that website are:

  • Nginx (web server)
  • PHP
  • Bootstrap
  • YUI Doc
  • Backbone Js
  • React
  • Underscore Js
  • jQuery

If anyone can suggest new best technologies to implement with little reasoning, that would be great. Looking forward to hearing from you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire