dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Will having a sitemap ensure pages served by AJAX requests be crawled?

I have a website, where I publish articles, that I have started just 2 weeks ago. I want to keep the pages as clean as possible and load more content (links to more articles) by AJAX requests upon user action(clicks for now). I did a little bit reading. Most articles and blogposts on the subject were outdated. I learned that Google used to support crawling making AJAX requests but now it doesn't. Also some posts suggest to use methods which include serving the content by using pagination. I have also read about sitemaps. I know that it gives search engine crawlers a clue about which pages to crawl.

But will crawlers detect an inconsistency because those links have run out of scope and can only be accessed by clicking a "Load More" button? Does a sitemap ensure that the crawlers visit the url?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire