dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Could not find MySQL Connector in Netbeans

I transfered my web project from another laptop to another. Installed every jar files needed. But when i run the project, this error comes out.

C:\Users\user\Desktop\Inventory\Inventory\nbproject\build-impl.xml:1013: Warning: Could not find file G:\Downloads from Chrome\commons-fileupload-1.4-src.zip to copy. BUILD FAILED (total time: 0 seconds)

Ive tried this! I have mysql connector installed on my libraries. So i tried Saumil answer. But i could not find the line in my build-impl.xml which is this >

copyfiles files="${file.reference.org-netbeans-modules-db-mysql.jar}" todir="${build.web.dir}/WEB-INF/lib"

So since i couldnt find the line that Saumil suggested in my build-impl.xml, i have no idea how to fix this. I am not sure which line should i remove to fix this. Please anybody help




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire