dimanche 28 juillet 2019

Opening url on web push notification click (Win10, Chrome)

I am testing push notifications from different browsers and devices. I cannot find a solution to the problem when Chrome notifications are received in the Windows 10 Notifications Centre. When I send 3 notifications in a row, clicking only at the top one results in opening the browser with specified URL. The other two after being clicked disappear, cursor seems to have a loader for a short moment (as in the case of the first working one) but nothing happens - browser does not react in any way.

Firefox handles opening URLs correctly - all three notifications result in redirecting to the specified website. Same situation happens on mobile version of Chrome (tested on Android), so there is most likely an issue with Windows 10 Notifications Centre or Chrome on desktop devices.

I would be grateful for any kind of advice. Please let me know if any other information would be useful to resolve this issue, I will provide it at the earliest convenience.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire