lundi 25 février 2019

ReactJs security

I have just started learning authorization and authentication in react, and I'm writing this after finishing my first simple login system using JWT, as most of you know you store a token in the browser and then you compare it with the saved tokens in your backend now when that validation is done truly I set Authenticated Boolean to true and gain access to the website, after finishing that simple system I checked react dev tools and I found out that I can just change the boolean to true and bypass all of the authentication work!

And I have searched online for resources and tutorials to fix that massive problem but didn't find what was I looking for all I found is how to setup Authentication or protect a router similar to the way I did, but not deeply secured.

So can anyone recommend a course or tutorial paid or free to learn more about security and authentication?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire