jeudi 28 février 2019

Describe the full technology stack for a senior web developer

I'm just beginning my web-development path, and want to know what should I learn to become senior web developer.

Here's my learn-to list:

  • Html: HTML5 API
  • CSS: (+flexbox +css-grid), SASS, SCSS, LESS, STYLUS
  • JavaScript: (+ES6), JQuery, Ajax, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, Backbone.js, D3.js
  • Grunt, Gulp
  • WordPress, Magenta, Drupal, Joomla
  • node.js
  • PHP: Laravel,YII2
  • Ruby
  • .NET
  • Git, GitHub, CVS
  • DB: SQL, MySql, NOsql (memcached, redis), MongoDB
  • WebPack, Docker
  • UI/UX
  • Photoshop, Illustrator
  • Command line

Please correct my mistakes and add your knowledge.

p.s. Maybe I'm wrong somewhere, but don't judge strictly, I'm just a junior :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire