vendredi 25 mai 2018

How to print response from HTTP request?

I am trying to print out the response that I get from my HTTP GET request.

Problem is that I get an error in my console:

ERROR TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

REQUEST CODE:

@Effect()
  bucketsFetch = this.actions$
    .ofType(BucketActions.FETCH_BUCKETS)
    .switchMap(() => {
      console.log('Sending GET request to Server');
      return this.httpClient
        .get<Bucket[]>('/storage/buckets', {
        observe: 'body',
        responseType: 'json'
        });
    })
   .map(
      (buckets) => {
        console.log('Received bucket:' + buckets[0].id);
        return {
          type: BucketActions.SET_BUCKETS,
          payload: buckets
        };
      }
    );

The error is throwing at the part where I try to console.log my response. The Bucket Model is correct 100% and it should return an array of Buckets as per API description, but still I get this error.

So in order to investigate further, I would like to print out the JSON response from my request, to see what it returns.

How can I do that?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire