jeudi 31 mai 2018

real-time web application development - suggestions

I know this is going to be a very broad question. I have seen similar questions but the answers are too old when compared to current technologies.

I need to find the best technology stack to develop a highly scalable,real-time web application similar to twitter engine. main functionalities are:

  1. Site pushes posts like news contents (with infinity scrolling in mind).
  2. millions of concurrent viewers can browse and post their comments,images and videos too.
  3. should be fully responsive on all devices.

I know node.js can handle millions of requests per minute. This project would also expects around "100 million user requests per Month". Please help me to find the best technology stack from node, angular, react, express with mongoDB, etc.. except Python and PHP (we are into Java).

Thank you very much.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire