mercredi 30 mai 2018

Easiest way to create local website on Raspberry Pi?

I've been tasked with creating the local website for my senior capstone design project. I'm familiar with Web Development, enough to apply HTML/CSS and fairly straight forward JS. I know there's so many tools out there that aid in creating website and I'd rather not spend months only to be able to create something that I can do in a couple weeks using one of these tools (such as dreamweaver or squarespace). At the moment, I'm watching this Udemy course. My problems are:

1: It's a local website, so I can't utilize anything that will need internet access to function on a daily basis.

2: This will be deployed on a Raspberry Pi. If the Raspberry Pi prevents me from utilizing a great tool, then it can be scrapped.

Knowing this, I'm not really sure what will and won't cause me problems further down the road. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire