mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Webpage that imports data, process data with a script and exports data visualisation as pdf or docx

I'm currently working on a webpage where I want to have an application that can through an import button import a csv-file. Then behind the scenes I want to process the data, e.g. using a Python script, and through that get some data visualizations. These data visualizations should be displayed on the webpage combined with a text field, where the user can enter the interpretation of the data visualizations. Finally, the user should be able to export the data visualizations combined with his/her interpretation in a report as a pdf- og docx-file.

Currently, I'm using the Python web framework, Django, since it is based on Python and might co-operate better with Python scripts. However, I'm still a bit unsure if this framework is able to do what I want. Does any of you have any experience with importing csv-files, generating data visualizations and exporting pdf's or docx's in Django or would you recommend another framework maybe based on another language?

Looking forward to get some feedback plus validation or invalidation of my first steps towards my goal!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire