vendredi 29 septembre 2017

Problems with some semantic tags in HTML5

I'm trying my best to figure out the right use and nesting of some semantic tags in HTML5.

  1. Should I use <main> tag in HTML5? As I see <section> and <article> are the 2 main tags used in most of the webpage
  2. Should I nest <section> inside <section>, <article> inside <section>, <article> inside <article> or <section> inside <article>? This really makes me embarrassing
  3. If I want to create a list of products like the picture below, what is the suitable HTML5 structure for it. Which of the following structure is fine?

enter image description here

P/s: Is there any rules or instructions for the use of semantic tags in HTML5?

Sorry if I have many questions but I'm really get stuck with these for a long time? :(

Thanks in advance! enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire