mardi 26 septembre 2017

How can I make my Angular web app with a unique name appear on Google's first result page when searching for the name of my site?

I have a new site campuslaunch.org (still in development, so do not wonder if you encounter bugs). The website is an Angular app.

I don't have high requirements for SEO, I just want my homepage to appear within the top 5-ish results when someone searches for "Campuslaunch" on Google. Currently, there is no other service, organization or other entity that uses this name. There seems to have been one in the past though, which was renamed. I neither require nor want subpages to be found on Google.

What can I do to achieve this? Currently, I can only find my site when searching explicitly for the url, but not when I search for "Campuslaunch".




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire