samedi 26 août 2017

Symfony | Differences between local server and web server

I've got some problems with Symfony 2.8 project. There are differences between my project on my computer (local server) and web server.

Here is my code: TWIG:

     <div id="ContactForm" >
        
        
        
      </div>

CSS:

#ContactForm{
 display: flex;
 align-items: center;
 justify-content: center;
}

When I check effect in Chrome on my local server, eveyrthing is ok. Console shows good CSS:

#ContactForm {
display: flex;
align-items: center;
justify-content: center;
}

Unfortunately, when I transfer all my files to ftp web server, there are some differences. I don't know why by there is also an inline style and I don't know where is it come from and why there are differences between local and web server.

element.style {
width: 100%;
height: 200px;
position: absolute;
top: 200vh;
} 


#ContactForm {
  display: flex;
  align-items: center;
  justify-content: center;
 }

Any ideas? :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire