vendredi 25 août 2017

Any ideas how to go about making a family tree/reference?

Thanks so much for helping with my firs question. I’ve been learning a lot and I need to get better at the more technical and function stuff than the design and creative and I have an idea for a project but no clue how to go about it!

I want to make a family tree kind of thing. Like, to be exact, I’d like to be able to search or click on a name then see their kids and spouse etc, and then be able to click on a kid and carry on. Any ideas?

Like, I need to learn and test myself so I’d like just the steps and concepts as opposed to the actual code. Just tell me what to make in a way. from script to buttons and inputs and drop downs. I just wanna get it working then do the design last for once.

if anyone would be willing to this I’d be very grateful.

Al.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire