mercredi 28 juin 2017

What beginner Cloud/Web Application platform should I deploy on?

This is my first dynamic web project. In an eclipse project I currently have:

  • a HTML and CSS file.
  • a JS file which sends ajax request.
  • a Java servlet which receives the requests and queries a local MySQL DB.
  • a local MySQL DB which stores user info and important tables.
  • a Tomcat server for testing.

Everything works well on my local Tomcat server and MySQL DB, and I want to deploy it to a cloud platform, but I'm stuck. After messing around with Google Apps and Microsoft Azure and watching lots of tutorials, I can't figure out how to get everything up and running.

What cloud/web platform should I be using as a beginner? Are there any useful resources that people can point me to? Should I be using a web framework like Node.JS?

Also I have a domain name and am a student for student licences.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire