jeudi 23 février 2017

Web development include header

Good night everyone. I would like to know how to ass header or footer on an html page: I have my index.html and then other html pages. I use the same navigation bar and header / footer in almost every page. I don't want to go on every .html file and change the header on each and everyone of them every time something changes. Therefore I want to have a header.html file and then include it on every page, so I just have to edit one single file and it updates the rest. I know someone told me I can do it on php but I wanted to do it on html first, because I would like to not need a server to see the page in the mean time. I searched and tried every thing I saw on the internet, for instance the href and other things and for me, it did not work. Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire