vendredi 24 février 2017

How to use PHP and Mysql to display different items with only one webpage

My e-business website is actually a search engine.

Step 1 : users can search the item they like by key words or other attributes.

Step 2: After that, user may find the items they like, and click on the title of a specific item (or picture,etc) to activate a hyperlink.

Step 3: Then a webpage that describes the detail of the item will appear.

I was stuck in Step 3.

I found that there are more than 10 thousand items in MySQL database. I wondered if I need to create more than 10 thousand webpages to describe the details for each items ?(Of course it is impractical, but I don't know how to build only one webpage to solve this problem).

p.s. An idea has once come into my mind that I can build a share webpage for describing the detail of items, and find a way to detect which hyperlink or item user have clicked on, but I haven't learn this skill. Is it possible, or there is a better way?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire