mardi 31 janvier 2017

I'm looking for backend MVC Javascript framework suggestions

Server-side Javascript MVC frameworks, what is there?

I'm looking for heavy convention to allow multiple people to work on a project together, quickly. Think Rails, Laravel etc.

I'm not really interested in cobbling something together with Express because the convention/documentation will be instrumental in getting people on their feet asap.

Preferably focussed ES6+ - good focus with generators or async/await would make sync life much easier I think!

I've found Adonis.js that looks very nice, but perhaps a little immature. I'm concerned about missing out on the huge library of community contributed extensions that a more mature framework might enjoy.

Any other recommendations?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire