samedi 28 janvier 2017

Automatic search in a page

I'm doing a little program to analyze a lottery result. This lottery have, today, 1467 results and they are all public. I can see them on this link. But, I don't wanna manually search each result and copy the result to my program (its possible, but will take a lot of my time), so, i start to think about to do this with some JS. But i don't work with JS, and researching about search field on JS i saw that browsers have the Same-origin Policy. Inspecting the html I saw the Previous button (named: "Anterior"). So, it is possible to do a while/for and use this button to automatically get all the pages with the results or I really need to go one by one by myself? I saw this similar question here, but I don't know how to adapt this to my case. Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire