mercredi 29 juin 2016

Registered a domain, grabbed some hosting, coded a website. Wont render properly

http://ift.tt/293FxHP ------my files are all hosted here. lastcanti.github.io -----should redirect you to my website.

Thank you!

I recently coded a website from scratch... Sort of. I used some templates from Pure.css because I really like the look and feel of their mobile stuff.

My website is not displaying properly. I've spent a few hours trying to figure this out and I am at a loss. The css doesn't seem to be displaying properly. I've uploaded all of my files for my website to the cPanel but can't get anything going!

My website looks beautiful in brackets, which is the program I use to design.

Thank you so much for your help, Andy




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire