jeudi 30 juin 2016

Azure service fabric Instance count

I am working on a POC with azure service fabric. Deployed my service in a local cluster and it's working fine with default settings in Local.xml.

The moment I change the instance count it's throwing following exception. Where is the option to change the instance count? Basically i am trying to run my service on two nodes now. It's working fine when it is the default value that is 1.

InnerException: HResult=-2146233088 Message=Error -4091 EADDRINUSE address already in use Source=Microsoft.AspNetCore.Server.Kestrel StatusCode=-4091

My local.xml is copied here

  <Parameters>
    <Parameter Name="Product_InstanceCount" Value="2" />
  </Parameters>

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire