jeudi 30 juin 2016

Hiding Javascript for puzzle game

For a fun project I wanted to make a puzzle game that is a series of riddles with the answers being a link to the next level, a la Notpron. I've been working on this in Javascript so it can have more interactive elements. However, anyone can look at the JS source and immediately figure out the link to the next puzzle. Especially if I have something like:

 window.location.href = "levels/1.html"

It would be nice if I could hide this somehow, but most obfuscation tools I've looked at seem like it would be very easy to identify where a link string is and decode it. Notpron gets around this by only having clues that lead to the user manually typing in the URL to the next level, but I would like to stay away from that.

Like I said, this is just for fun. But my question is if there is any way to accomplish hiding code on the web. I'm open to using different tools as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire