mardi 28 juin 2016

Authorisation code error?

I'm in a bit of a tight spot, and hoping I can get some headway on this. Usually I just lurk but I finally decideeddd to register.

I've been trying, very unsuccessfully to transfer a domain to a host in mainland China (faisco.cn). The site is currently hosted and registered with bluehost. I followed all of the steps for domain transfer that bluehost has provided and gave this info to the gaining host.

Unfortunately, the new host has told me that the authinfo (EPP) code that I have is incorrect. However i've confimed with bluehsot maybe 20 tiems now that the EPP code is the right one and even sent a new one. When I gave that code to the new host I get the same result, thats' it's incorrect and they can't do anything.

I've been trying to get more information out of them on what the error code is but they won't give me anything (maybe language barrier, my chinese isn't exactly fluent.)

The domain expires in about a week and i'm really not sure what to do now. Networking and webhosting is fairly new to me. Can anyone give some advice on what I should do here?

On the hosting account that I have with the new host, the website I want to transfer is listed there, and I purchased a years worth of service from them for the domain. The only issue is the authinfo code being wrong (in their words).

What happens if the domain expires on me while this is going on? Will I lose the domain completely? Or is it possible that the new host can get the website when the bluehsot registration expires? The transfer process technically has begun already.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire