mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Save file with relative path from javabean or servlet

I need to save file from javabean or servlet, and I'm having trouble finding relative path, I tried:

(from servlet)

ServletContext servCont = this.getServletContext();
String contextPath = servCont.getRealPath(File.separator);
System.out.println("REAL PATH: "+ contextPath);

this gives me:

REAL PATH: E:\Web\.metadata\.plugins\org.eclipse.wst.server.core\tmp0\wtpwebapps\Saloni\

and project folder is:

E:\Web\Saloni

and from bean (bean is called Salon)

String path = Salon.class.getResource("Salon.class").getPath();

and got basically the same thing

/E:/Web/.metadata/.plugins/http://ift.tt/1MuDYyk

If I just put file name into FileOutputStream file gets saved in eclipse workspace.

I read somewhere that I'm supposed to get to WEB-INF somehow but can't do that ..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire