mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Questions from a new ASP.NET Developer

This is a developer start doing Web using ASP.NET. I got a few questions for learning Web development. Can you help me? Thanks!

  1. Can I understand HTML, CSS and JavaScript in this way (the front-end)? They are all run on the browser level, HTML provides the basic structure for a web page and JavaScript is the code executed on the browser level. CSS is used for the style - such as font, color, and theming. Am I right about them?

  2. So, in the back-end, there can be C# codes with SQL Server for the data source.

  3. From above discussion, I couldn't find a place to fit in ASP.NET? Is it like a bridge between the front and the back? Or something different? How does ASP.NET fit in?

  4. When I create a new ASP.NET project from Visual Studio templates, how can I find where the HTML exists? Does it contain in the ASPX files?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire