dimanche 14 mars 2021

How can I connect my simple web app to Jena Fuseki and SPQRQL result back

Thank you for checking my question.

I am very new to web development and Jena Fuseki. I want to develop a simple web app where user can input SPARQL queries and this web app could be connected to Jena Fuseki and get query result back and present it on my web app. I have set it up Jena Fuseki server by Tomcat. I can write upload my dataset (an .owl ontology file) there and write SPARQL there and get result and even download it as a JSON file. However, I don't know how to connect my web app to Fuseki and sent and get SPARQL result. Please let me know how I could do that and what references or readings I need to explore.

Thank you so much for your attention.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire