dimanche 14 mars 2021

extraction of data from website without browser(python)

I am new to programming and stuck in a project... Earlier I used to do the following:

Step 1. used python selenium to auto login fb,click on ad manager, select the date range and download insights of campaign.

Step 2 - A python script to process data as per requirement and upload it to server.

But now as my manager need it to be automated for multiple clients so now i can't use the step 1 ....I am looking for a module/library/script that is capable of login into fb, click on ad manager,select campaign, select date and download csv but without opening browser.

I tried using fb's graph api but due to limited access given by client that is not working. Also I tried pulling data to google sheets by "ad on" apps but none of them is working.

Any suggestion will be really helpful if I can directly pull data or get it into google sheets with auto update.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire