mercredi 2 décembre 2020

Hibernate time to first action - too slow

I started a new Java Spring Hibernate project. I only have a few POJO's for now. But hibernate's first actions (drop, create table etc.) happens too late, almost 30 seconds after project gets started.

Hibernate too slow

As I said, there isn't much of a code right now. I'm very new at Java web development and Hibernate. This is my pom.xml:

spring.datasource.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@//localhost:1521/xe
spring.datasource.username=system
spring.datasource.password=*****

spring.datasource.testWhileIdle=true
spring.datasource.validationQuery=SELECT 1

spring.jpa.show-sql=true

spring.jpa.hibernate.ddl-auto=create-drop

spring.jpa.hibernate.naming.physical-strategy=com.bmt311.dershane.CustomPhysicalNamingStrategy

spring.jpa.properties.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle12cDialect



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire