mardi 21 avril 2020

I want to build a website like Tesla's (or any car company's) custom build and configure system. What's the best framework?

The website/web app needs to have a login system. Users will need to login, customize their car, save and come back another day. When they are done, they place an order and pay via Stripe. Maybe in the future, they can manage their custom cars via a dashboard.

This is an example of what I want to build but with a login system https://www.tesla.com/en_au/model3/design

Which framework would be the most suitable for this kind of system and why?

I already have knowledge of Angular and Wordpress. I am willing to learn a new framework if it's better.

I would personally prefer Angular since its quite fast to develop and does not need server configuration, it can run entirely on Firebase, unlike Wordpress.

With Wordpress, I have little experience, but I find it hard to use WP databases for things like these (Eg. Storing user data, etc). Or maybe I don't have enough knowledge about this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire