mercredi 29 avril 2020

About apply the data mining algorithm on website, not web scraping

I am doing my project about data mining algorithm with python, but the professor tell me that I should put the data mining program on the website and process it, but I cannot find any information for apply the data mining on website, is that possible? The data mining program I have done in the visual studio code and it can run successfully from the visual studio code. I have no idea how to apply this program on the website, the program can input csv, have a perdition and have accuracy etc. I think the program just like the program which is possible run on cmd? I have not test it on cmd, I have no idea to apply the whole data mining program on website, if someone know how to do it, please tell me or tell me is that possible. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire