mardi 3 décembre 2019

How to convert an web application to mobile app?

I need your help a lot and thank you all in advance.

So I developed this web application used java and the spring framework, mybatis with mysql database and javascript, jquery, html5, css + many different libraries and APIs. And I need to convert this to an app (exactly same functions as the webapp + some native phone actions such as push alarm).

Required both android and ios, and I'm short on time so searching for the most efficient way to do it, but I'm completely new to the programming for mobile devices except for the mobile web.

The web application has been launched about 2 years ago, so we've got plenty of datas and users already, and the app must be interlinked with the existing system (DB and stuffs). Seems like in this case the hybrid app is the way, and I found out there are so many different types and ways and I'm confused.

React native? Ionic, PhoneGap, Cordova, and all that stuffs seem like having their own advantages/disadvantages but hard to decide which one suits my situation the most.

Any recommendations, ideas, or advices regards of the whole process will be so much appreciated and I'll pray for ya for the rest of my life for the generosity of yours towards this poor web developer working under the harsh condition.

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire