lundi 5 juin 2017

Script to automatize login to website, extraction of data, consumption of RESTful service?

I use a website often and its UI is very bad and takes a lot of time to find all the needed data. That is why I would like to automatize this process, but I do not know how I should approach this problem.

The process consists of: 1. Logging in to website using HTTP authentication. 2. Finding data on specific pages that are only accessible when logged in. I would like to select this data from the diff. pages and makes a table with the data on my local computer. 3. Consuming a RESTful service. The service takes Cookie from step 1 as authentication. With Fiddler, you can use Cookie from the captured request to consume the service. I would like to use the data from step 2 as input for the request.

What tool or method would be best to automatize this process? Chrome extension "Scraper" is able to select the data and Fiddler is able to consume the service. However, I do not have any tool that can do all the 3 steps. There might be also a way to automatize this by using several tools.

Do you guys have any experience with this and can suggest anything? Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire