Anyone else using BusyBox on an Intel Edison device?
I've got some experience with BusyBox (not an expert, but not 100% naive either).
I notice that my Intel Edison board comes with pre-configured with a web service running and serving up at least 1 web page ("Device Information"). I also notice there are MANY more .html pages in the /opt/xdk-daemon directory and other places.
I'd like to present my own web pages ... either by creating a new root and port # or by simple adding a link to the existing index page ("Device Information").
The httpd command appears not to be available.
Could someone help me learn what app / service I should use to post a new page? And what is the default location in BusyBox linux for a web root. (I know it can be anywhere, but I'd like to know where this "Device Information" page is sitting ... I'm having trouble finding it with "find" and "grep".)
Thanks a ton!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire