mercredi 28 juillet 2021

I Got This Error While Uploading Image to a Local Folder (index):7146 crbug/1173575, non-JS module files deprecated

I am Trying to Fetch an Image File from Local Computer and upload to another Folder Local to the Source Code So I can use that Image File in my Project While I got This Error or Can you Suggest Another Method for the Same

Here is the HTML File

    <form action="upload.php" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
        <input type="file" name="file" id="file" multiple="multiple" />
        <input type="submit" value="Upload" />

    </form>

This is the PHP File

<?php
$filename= $_FILES['file']['name'];
$location= "upload/".$filename;
if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'],$location)){

    echo '<p>File Uploaded Successfully</p>';

}
else{

    echo '<b>Error</b>';
}

?>



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire