jeudi 29 juillet 2021

How to create simple document library website with search?

I have over 10,000 PDF files (all useful articles Ive compiled under various topics). I want to have them all on a website so that anyone can simply search for the file name and get it.

Is there any easy way to build it fast as it's not practical to link over 10,000 files individually.

One option I'm exploring is simply uploading all docs to Google Drive and embedding that to the website. However, that wouldn't allow for search within the drive. Alternatively I found Steagle - but it is too expensive and I am looking for a free or cheap/affordable solution.

Thanks in advance.

Please note: My knowledge on web development is very minimal, I only know basic HTML and have built websites using mobirise, wix, Google Sites etc.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire