jeudi 31 octobre 2019

What type of database is it better to use and how to implement it

I'm making a program to track the jobs I'm making and I'm using Microsoft access for a local db and so far it works as intended, but then it occurred to me that when I'm home and I want to do some work I wouldn't be able to connect to the same db (I know there's workarounds to do that but I would prefer not to do that) and then I was thinking that later on I would like to do a web app where my customers could also track the progress of their repairs and that won't be possible using the local db I'm using. So hopefully there's a n easy answer to this question. What type of database I need to use in order to connect my 2 PCs with the visual basic program and also the web app having some room for improvement like maybe an iOS app and APK down the road. Also I don't have a server but I have a WIP website using bluehost for hosting if that helps. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire