jeudi 31 octobre 2019

How to associate events from a webview react native

Good morning community. I wanted to ask a conceptual question to know where I should attack this problem. I was asked as a new requirement that a native application developed in react native now use a webview that contains the web page we have previously made, however not only is the application requested to be a webview that shows our web page, but also has to be able to make use of the telephone accounts, for example the camera (in case of reading a qr code), the vibration of the telephone, and to be able to store session within an async storage but not on the web but on the telephone. The problem is that I don't know how to associate an event that happens on the webview with an action that I have to make the phone like asking for permission to use the camera. I hope you can guide me on the right path because I'm quite disoriented




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire