mercredi 26 juin 2019

Can someone help me in how to fix issue of disabling "eyelash/views" icon from my featured posts on my website www.startfurnishing.com?

I have a website www.startfurnishing.com A freelancer designed the website for me. Now, the problem is he is not reachable. There is a date icon and pafe view icon on every featured post of my website.

Can someone help me in how to disable "eyelash/views" icon from my featured posts on my website www.startfurnishing.com?

I checked the sourcecode and the class is "Total-views". But I don't know where to disable it in wordpress. Not sure, where to put the "Display:None" CSS code in wordpress.

Thanks!

Top Home furnishing eCommerce websites of India Byadminon June 25, 2019June 26, 2019 59

                                </div>




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire