samedi 28 juillet 2018

Setting options of a select option from API

I'm trying to read my options from an API so I made a Const InputResponse as follow:

const inputResponse = [
{
    key: 'news',
    value: "news",
    datagrid:{
        w:2,
        h:9,
        x:0,
        y:0,
        minW:2,
        minH:5
    }
},
{
    key: 'clock',
    value: "clock",
    datagrid:{
        w:2,
        h:5,
        x:5,
        y:0,
        minW:2,
        minH:5
    }
 }
]

but I have no clue how to effect my select option

 <Select defaultValue="" style= onChange={this.handleChange} >
                            <Option value="Clock" className="options">Clock</Option>
                            <Option value="News" className="options">News</Option>
                            <Option value="Yiminghe" className="options">yiminghe</Option>
                        </Select>

the capital starting letters in jsx tags are for ant design




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire