vendredi 27 juillet 2018

Google Forms and Contacts Integration

Good day all,

I've the need to automate the communication between Google Forms and Google Contacts such that when someone fills out a form, the info is immediately added to a new contact in Google Contacts and said contact is added to a group.

I initially attempted this manually by downloading the .csv from Google Forms and importing it into Google Contacts. However some of the fields like phone number ends up going into the notes section of a contact (even after i edited the .csv file to look exactly like the .csv that a Google Contact would make)

Furthermore, I do not intend to always have to download .csv's and upload manually.

I have checked out some already existing automated solutions like Zapier which appears to work very well. But its a 14-day free trial.

Being a final year student of computer science, I would really like to design and code up a solution for automating this but I don't know where to even begin.

I have some rudimentary knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and a few others.

Any and all guidance is greatly appreciated and any credits due will undoubted be given :)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire