mercredi 28 mars 2018

About loading the data in localhost is too low in a MEAN web app

sorry about my English, i know it's too bad but i hope you can know my problem I am a beginner and i started to learn my full-stack course with the book "getting mean with mongo express angular and node" by Simon Holmes I followed all the page and i get my result that can be the same as the author do. My problem is: if i run my app on localhost:3000, the locations are loaded in the right way enter image description here

but after i clicked on a location, then i clicked to the Loc8r's icon, the homepage is checking enter image description here It costs a lot of time to load the data like it was before i click the location's detail, but it still load the data I'm sure that i do everything correctly in the book, but i can't know why the locations are loaded so low like that. Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire