jeudi 29 mars 2018

How do I know if all matches within for loop with onChange too taking place

I want to know if all conditions inside the for-loop match, so that I can do something. However onChange() is blocking me.

jQuery code:

var arrayLength = array.length;
var count = 0;
for ( var i = 0; i < arrayLength; i++ ) {
    if(array[i].status == '0' ) {
        jQuery("#"+array[i].field+"_field").on('change', ( function(  dbvalue ) {
            return function(e) {
                if( e.target.value == dbvalue ) {
                    count++;
                } else {
                    count--;
                }
            };
        })(array[i].value));
    }
}

I have used count and if count matches array.length I want to do something. However with onChange() being called, count can decrease if value does not matches multiple times, hence the incorrect logic.

if(count == arrayLength) {
    alert('success');
} else {
   alert('Failure');
}

What could be the solution?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire