mardi 30 janvier 2018

Improving my broken search bar

That's my first post and i got stuck a bit. I am a student , i do web-design for myself in my free time . It begun as a try , but now is a hobby. So , there's my question: How to make a to a Text or an Id from the current web through an and some js?

I tried something but i still don't understand at all how this works. I am usually getting how things works when i am using them. So , could you help me ?

Codes:

<p style="text-align: center; position: relative;top: 200px"><input type="text" name="search" id="search" style="font-size: 30px" value=""><input type="submit" name="search" value="Cauta" style="font-size: 30px" onclick="leadtores()"></p>

the javascript : function leadtores() { var x; x=document.getElementById('search').value ; window.open(#x,"_self")

It may look weird and very unprofesional , but i am just at begining. Thank you !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire